If you like natural products and natural beauty treatments the following recipe is the one just for you! Yellow teeth are one of the most common problems people are fighting against. And this condition oftentimes grosses out people and is a bad physical appearance. And a lot of people would go long way to try and fix this problem.
The first and the most convenient thing that you could do when trying to solve this problem is visit your dentist. But, if you don’t have the needed time to go to the dentist you can also try and eliminate the tartar with this amazing recipe.
You are going to need the following ingredients:
- Antiseptic mouthwash
- Baking soda
- Dental pic
- Hydrogen peroxide
The baking soda is one of the most implemented and most beneficial ingredients that could be found in ones home. And it is also good for solving these kinds of problems!
Here Are The Four Steps To Do This Procedure at Home By Yourself:
- The first thing that you are going to need to do is mix 1/2 tsp. of salt and a tbsp. of baking soda. You should be using warm water to wet the toothbrush. Dip your toothbrush into the container with the mixture and wash your teeth for about 5 minutes. After that spit out the mixture in your mouth.
- Next, you should mix a full cup of hydrogen peroxide with 1/2 a cup of warm water. Use the mixture that you got for rinsing your mouth for about a minute and spit. Wash you mouth with cold water.
- Rub off the yellow tartar with a dental pick. Assure yourself that you are not scraping the gums because this could cause damage and irritation.
- And in the end rinse your mouth with mouthwash. Repeat this process every second day.
Additional Advice for Better Smile
- Floss your teeth regularly.
- Every night, before going to sleep, you should rub your teeth with orange peel. The orange peel can fight bacteria, so make sure not to wash it off.
- Always use a soft toothbrush and brush your teeth by doing vertical movements. Be careful with the space between your teeth and gums.
- Spicy food stimulates the salivary glands. So, by consuming spicy food you will be able to effectively clean your mouth from saliva.
Foods for Better and Improved Smile
The Swiss cheese and cheddar neutralize the acids responsible for the plaque. It is recommended to eat the cheese before meals. The aaged cheese contains an ingredient that can work as a barrier agent.
- Strawberries and Tomatoes
Strawberries and tomatoes are very beneficial for your oral health due to their rich content of vitamin C. Put them in your mouth and let them stay for 5 minutes. This will soften the accumulated tartar.
Then, you should wash off your mouth with baking soda and warm water. Other foods rich in vitamin C include papaya, orange, lemons, berries, bell peppers, and lime.
Check the following video below for more detailed instructions on this remedy:
Sources and References: www.healthandhealthyliving.com