Different blood test may find out the shortage of vitamins in the organism, but they are not cheap to make. But thankfully, there may be an alternative way with the intention to discover when you have nutrition deficiencies and it’s free and exceedingly efficient.
The symptoms on the face can tell you the problems which you have in the organism. So discover ways to recognize the signs and symptoms and with them, you could discover when you have lack of any vitamins.
Here are the five most common signs of vitamin deficiency:
1. Puffy eyes – Puffy eyes and bloated legs may be a sign of iodine deficiency for your organism. Dry skin, brittle nails and weight benefit also may be signs of this condition. So in case you be afflicted by iodine deficiency you need to eat sea greens, seaweed, saltwater fish, and salt as it’s the main supply of iodine.
2. Hair problems – Vitamin B7 (biotin) deficiency may be diagnosed with dandruff presence, and brittle, dry & lifeless hair. This is ordinarily brought on with the intake of a whole lot of antibiotics and that they have broken the intestinal bacteria that synthesize biotin.
So if you have this deficiency, eat ingredients which is wealthy with vitamin B7 inclusive of cauliflower mushrooms & egg yolks.
3. Pale complexion – The face will become light because of deficiency of vitamin B12. So test the signs and symptoms for this, like a clean tongue and paler face every day, and which means you have got loss of vitamin B12.
Memory loss and fatigue are other symptoms for this condition. So eat greater wild-stuck fish, grass fed meats and organic poultry.
4. Pale lips – Iron deficiency is provided with light lips and gums. So the organism tries to recover the lost quantities of iron and it seeks for eating dust, clay and ice. To growth the stages of iron, consume spinach, fish, dried beans & red meat.
5. Painful or Bleeding Gum – If you be distressed by vitamin C deficiency, your gums can be bleeding, painful and grow to be tender. Because of the significance of vitamin C for the health, if you have low stage of this vitamin it may cause many health illnesses and illnesses like scurvy and muscle ache.
Red peppers, papaya, kiwi, watermelon, cantaloupe, mango, berries & citrus fruits are wealthy with vitamin C.