One of the more advanced fields of science is the medicine, in fact this field is so advanced that is able to treat a lot of diseases using just a small capsule, but there are some other diseases that could be treated using natural medicines and herbs. But, the problem appearing with this solution is that there are not a lot of people that are informed of this potent way of healing. So, in today’s article we have decided to talk about a leaf which is one of the more popular ingredients in natural medicine, simply because of its ability to treat different types of allergies and other similar diseases such as hay fever and diabetes. So read on in order to find out how to prepare the remedy so that you can enjoy the full potential of this leaf.
NETTLE, A POWERFUL PLANT WITH MEDICINAL PROPERTIES
Dr. Andrew Wiel is a MD author of Natural Health, he has stated on one of his lectures that there is nothing that is more effective for treating any kind of allergy, than the powerful nettle leaf is. There are also a lot of studies that can support these statements, these studies have been conducted at the National School of Naturopathic Medicine that is located in Portland, Oregon.Commonly, drugs, decongestants, antihistamines and even vaccines that we use when dealing with any allergy, only superficially treat the condition, thus losing its effectiveness over time. In addition, many of these conventional medicines usually bring with your application a lot of side effects that can greatly affect our health. There are no known side effects that the application or usage of nettle is going to result in.
HOW TO PREPARE A NETTLE INFUSION
All you need to do is to add a tablespoon of nettle leaves into a cup filled with 200 milliliters of water that is near its boiling point. Cover the cup and leave it to sit for about 5 to 10 minutes. Strain the drink and consume it with small sips. Also, you can implement some nettle leaves into your salads, meals, soups, shakes, fillings – you are free to implement them wherever you would like to. Nettle leaves can also be used and applied externally, you can use them to treat injuries, burns, allergies, irritations etc.
Some properties and benefits of nettle:
- Purify the blood
- Thanks to its diuretic properties
- it helps eliminate all toxins and waste from the organism
- Contains antihistamine properties
- Prevents and combats kidney and urinary tract infections
- Increases the secretion of milk
- Help in the process of eliminating kidney stones
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Combat dandruff and hair loss
- Vombate very well the symptoms of rheumatology and gout
- Contains powerful antibacterial properties
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Fight iron deficiency anemia
- Helps tone the kidneys and favors their functions
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps to rapidly eliminate mucus lodged in the airways
- Fight the hemorrhoids
Now that you know this information, do not hesitate to prepare your infusion and get all the benefits for prostate.
Sources and References: beextrahealthynow.net