Don’t you hate it if you have a stuffy nose & you simply can’t help it? Well, we’ve got an exercise for you on the way to clean your nose with ease. Over 85% of humans could make their stuffy nose clean in much less than 1 minute if they comply with commands correctly. This treatment was tested on more than 100,000 folks.
This easy breathing exercise of a way to clear a stuffy nostril or dispose of nasal congestion become developed via Russian docs practicing the Buteyko respiratory technique.
Buteyko Nose Clearing Exercise
- Sit back, upright and relaxed on a dining room chair.
- During this Nose Clearing Exercise keep your MOUTH CLOSED always even after the workout is finished, if you open your mouth you have got ruined the exercise and you’ll have to begin again.
- Mouth closed !!!
- Breathe OUT through your nose (suggested) or your mouth if you have to.
- Now HOLD your breath by pinching your nose.
- Gently move your head back and ahead (nodding)
- At this point your Mouth is closed, you’re holding the out breath and you’re nodding your head.
- Keep going till you feel a slight discomfort & the need to respire (DO NOT keep going to you go blue in the face and fall off your chair, this is not good for you)
- At this factor, let go of your nose and take an in breath in thru your nose keeping your mouth closed.
- That’s it, one massive breath in & then breathe a bit slower and calmer for the following few minutes sitting very upright on your chair.
- Repeat if necessary keeping your mouth closed at all times.
NOTE: These Nose Clearing Tips are for humans simply with a stuffy nose, not chronic sinus issues or Nasal polyps.