Patients suffer from a heart attack because of a restricted or impaired flow of the blood to some part of the heart. Oftentimes this is caused by a plaque in the arteries, this is a condition where a buildup appears on the arterial walls and in that way it creates a blood clot which will prevent the further proper blood flow in the arteries. Today, the heart attacks as one of the main causes of death in the United States of America.
A recent study has show that cardiovascular diseases or coronary artery illnesses are causing up to 1 m deaths each and every year. And these are some of the main causes of a heart attack. Experts are saying that this year somewhere around 920 000 US citizens are going to experience some kind of heart attack.
You can stop the heart attack from happening by making small changes to your lifestyle:
The new and modern lifestyle is the thing that leads to a heart attack. But, lucky for you, you are able to decrease the risks of suffering from a heart attack just by implementing some small changes to your eating regime and lifestyle.
The Karolinska Institute think that potential heart attack victims can reduce the chances of suffering from a heart attack for a whooping 80 percent just by implementing some small changes to their way of living and adhere to these five healthy habits.
Here are the 5 healthy habits which are going to help you prevent heart attack:
- Healthy well-balanced diet
- No alcohol
- No smoking
- Healthy waist circumference
- Regular physical activities
By consuming foods and sugars that are processed and foods that are full with refined carbohydrates you are significantly increasing the chances of a heart attack and in the same time you are endangering your overall health. The good news are that the fats found in butter, eggs, and lard are very beneficial because of the fact that they can reduce the bad LDL cholesterol which has a slight connection to each and every type of heart disease.
There are 2 types of cholesterol particles:
- Low-density cholesterol (LDL)
- High-density cholesterol (HDL)
The bad LDL cholesterol can lead up to a plaque build up, and because of this fact this cholesterol is bad for your health. By over-consuming soda, white flour, and bread you are increasing the levels of bad LDL cholesterol in your body. And where there is bad there must be good. The HDL cholesterol, is on the other side of facts and this is a healthy and beneficial cholesterol that our body needs.
- Avoid processed sugar, grains, and fructose
- Instead of eating grain carbohydrates, try eating high-quality protein sources, more vegetables, high-quality fats including coconuts, organic egg yolks, avocados, raw nuts, raw dairy, butter, grass-fed meats, organic nut oil, and coconut oil
- The lack of omega-3 can affect your mental and physical health, so make sure to keep your omega-3 and omega-6 ratio in balance. Instead of using vegetable oils, try to use high-quality krill oil. Also, increase the consumption of oily fish such as anchovies, and sardines.
- It is very important to regularly eat fruit since it is a great source of minerals, antioxidants, and a lot of vitamins. Most fruits have anti-inflammatory properties and are great for the health of your heart.
Experts in the medicine say that by eating fruit regularly you are going to lower the risks of developing a cardiovascular disease by 40%. And these 2 simple rules are good for you to know:
- People who suffer from insulin or leptin resistance such as people with high cholesterol, overweight people, or diabetics should limit their intake of fruit. Actually, their fructose intake a day should not be more than 15 grams.
- People who do not have any health issues and have normal weight should regularly consume fruit. It is very important to eat fruit after exercising because this sugar is used as fuel by your body, and it prevents the increase of blood sugar levels.
Metformin is a well known drug against diabetes and this drug is related with a higher risks of TSH which is a condition that causes low levels of thyroid stimulating hormones. This condition might affect your overall health and cause a cardiovascular disease with atrial fibrillation being one of them. This can lead to congestive heart failure.
A study conducted recently has shown that blood glucose levels can be decreased by treating type 3 diabetes with prescription drugs. But in doing this you are going to increase the risk of dying from a heart related disease.
Beta-blockers and Scientific Misconduct
Beta-blockers have the ability to prevent the norepinephrine and neurotransmitters epinephrine (adrenaline) from binding to beta receptors.
Even though patients who do not need a heart surgery are given beta-blockers, it has been proved that only in Europe these blockers have caused death in 800,000 patients.
You need to protect your heart
- Increase the consumption of unprocessed saturated animal fats.
- Reduce exposure to stress and anxiety.
- Exercise regularly: stretching, core workout, high-intensity interval training, and weight-lifting.
- Avoid sitting for too long.
- Increase the intake of vitamin D. You can take vitamin D supplements or spend more time in the sun.
- Cut out sugars such as processed fructose and grains.
- Make sure to avoid statins because they produce side effects
- In order to get some potent antioxidants from the earth, make sure to walk barefoot. The inflammation in the body can be relieved when these antioxidants are carries through the free electrons.
Sources and References: www.healthandhealthyliving.com