Research & studies from the World Health Organization have proven that one of the most common reasons of death amongst men is prostate cancer. Although the signs vary from human to human, there are a few typical signs & symptoms that most men identified with prostate cancer have reported experiencing in the early stage of the cancer development. This is why it’s crucial to undergo normal clinical examinations so one may come across if there’s something wrong with your organism, and prevent it from developing further.
Down underneath is a listing of 12 early warning signs and symptoms of prostate cancer:
- Frequent urination urges, in particular within the evening
- Hard time urinating in a standing position
- Decreased urine go with the flow and changes in the color of the urine
- Burning sensation all through urination
- Numbness or pain in the hips, legs, thighs or lower back
- Bone ache & bone fractures
- Unpleasant feeling when you begin urinating
- Ejaculation troubles and ache in the course of ejaculation
- Impotence – erectile dysfunction
- Swelling and pain in the pelvic place or legs
- Blood in the urine
- Blood in the semen
In case you notice any of these signs, it is highly critical that you instantly contact your doctor & undergo a medical examination so as to test if there may be some thing incorrect. Even if the entirety is ok, it is continually desirable to ensure and do a random test, because you never recognize what may arise.
Sources & References: www.thepositive-spirit.com