The natural and therapeutic grade of the essential oils should be used regularly, because of its natural chemical composition. The chemistry frequency and oil’s frequency make it even better and they add in to the benefits on another, therapeutic level.
Each and everyone of us has heart the expression”eating carrots will improve your vision”, but, there are even more ingredients that you can use to improve your eyesight and some of the essential oils can help you do that.
We would recommend you to keep the oils far from your eyes and the eyelids. Dr. Terry Friedmann, in 1997 applied sandalwood and juniper somewhere around his eyes, on his eyebrows and on his cheeks. He applied this oils being careful not to rub any of them into his eyes. He stated that after this experiment his vision has significantly improved.
The Doctor who every one of us loves Dr. Axe stated:
“Frankincense oil has been demonstrated to improve eyesight, helichrysum oil improves vision and supports nerve tissue and cypress essential oil improve circulation which can improve macular degeneration. Apply 3 drops of any of these essential oils 2x daily on cheeks and lateral eye area but do not put directly into eyes.”
- CYPRESS: strengthens capillaries and improves circulation.
- FRANKINCENSE: reduces inflammation and can reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- LAVENDER: promotes tissue regeneration; is soothing for skin
- LEMONGRASS: tones and assists in regeneration of connective tissue; promotes lymph flow; dilates blood vessels, strengthens vascular walls; improves circulation
- SANDALWOOD: revitalizes and hydrates skin; supports circulation