From ancient times, nature has been offering us its medicinal properties and benefits, helping us to treat and cure various diseases.
This is the main reason why a lot of people have decided to replace the conventional medicine with a natural one. The biggest advantage of natural medicine is that is cheap and it does not cause any damage.
Today, we have an incredible natural drink for you that will help you to prevent the flu, cleanse your body and prevent fat buildup.
In order to prepare this remedy, you will need only two ingredients: chia seeds and lemon.
Each of these ingredients is extremely healthy and has high nutritional value, so when you combine them into a drink, the result is surprising. What is more, both of them are easily available and affordable. Just follow the instructions below!
The ingredients that you are going to need:
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ glasses water
How to prepare it:
Soak the chia seeds in water and let them stand for 1 hour. Then, strain them and mix them with water and lemon juice and put them in a blender.
Mix well in order to get a homogenous mixture. You should consume this juice every day in the morning. This will accelerate your metabolism, thus helping you to lose weight quickly.
Benefits of lemon for weight loss
- It prevents bloating
- It can act as a natural cleanser and eliminate the toxins from your body
- It contains flavonoids and it can remove the fat in the blood
- It has a soluble fiber known as pectin that can act as an intestinal absorbent and can prevent binge and help not to feel hunger
- Due to its alkaline content, lemon generates an increased production of gastric juice that allows the food to be digested better
Benefits of chia seeds to lose weight
- They are abundant with calcium, thus allowing a better digestion of the consumed fats
- They accelerate metabolism and burn abdomen and waist fat
- They reduce bloating
- Due to their rich content of fiber, chia seeds can regulate bowel function and eliminate toxins from your body
- Chia seeds reduce anxiety and generate satiety, thus helping to prevent bingeing.
Sources and References: www.healthandhealthyliving.com