The castor oil is an ingredient which is easily accessible, affordable and it is really underrated. It can be used for making homemade natural remedies not only because of the variety of benefits that it can offer but also because of the effect it has on blemishes, back pain and temporary sprains – it can eliminate these problems in a matter of time.
It has really strong and long roots in alternative medicine, and it is recommended by many because of the fact that it can treat a great number of illnesses.
Here’s a quick list of some of the many health benefits and uses of Castor Oil:
- It will treat your wounds and bruises.
- Massage some castor oil on your stomach in the last 2 months while pregnant, and prevent stretch marks in this way.
- Wrap your wrists in castor oil throughout the night to heal injuries.
- Put a few drops of castor oil in your ears and treat the hearing loss in no time.
- By using the castor oil for 4 weeks on regular basis you are going to remove warts effectively and without any danger whatsoever.
- Massage your feet with castor oil on daily basis in order to eliminate the deposits of calcium.
- Combine castor oil and soda in order to treat skin cancer.
- Eliminate the snoring with this two week treatment including castor oil.
- Implement castor oil so that you can relieve itching and pains cause by insect bites and bee stings.
- Eliminate chronic diarrhea by applying some castor oil all over your stomach.
- Heal hepatitis faster by implementing castor oil into your treatment.
- Eliminate the fungus in your nails by applying castor oil on the affected areas on daily basis.
- Recover from alcohol addiction by implementing castor oil into your treatment.
- Apply castor oil onto the lower back and relieve the pain. Do this once a week.
- It can eliminate the symptoms of allergies by rubbing a small amount of castor oil on your eyelids before going to bed.
- Eliminate the pilonidal cysts with castor oil application.
- Use the castor oil for three months on the vocal cords on daily basis in order to relieve chronic hoarseness. every night on daily basis before going to bed.
- Use castor oil for treating melanoma.
- It has been proved to successfully improve the health in terminal phase of cancer.
- Massage some on your head for about 20 minutes before shampooing, this is going to boost your hair growth.
- Put 6 to 8 drops on daily basis for a month and get rid of tinnitus.
- Cure hyperactivity by massaging your stomach with castor oil.
- Use 5 drops of this ingredient in order to treat allergies.
- Combine castor oil with baking soda to help lighten dark spots.
How to prepare castor oil wipes:
You can easily make castor oil compresses by yourself in your home. These are very effective and easy to make. All you need to do in order to make them is to gather some cold pressed oil, a plastic sheet, a cotton flannel or a clean gauze, towel and some hot water.
Don’t forget to clean your skin using some baking soda before using the compress and after you’ve used it. Soak a gauze in castor oil and cover the affected area with it, use a plastic bag and to secure the gauze and place a bottle filled with hot water over the bag. Wrap a towel over the bottle and hold it like that at least for an hour.